Yahoo! - http://toolbar.yahoo.com
What is it?
Take Yahoo! with you anywhere on the Web. Yahoo! Toolbar allows you to search the web from any site. You can even use it to block annoying pop-up ads and autofill web forms with a single click.
The Yahoo! Toolbar installs on both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Uninstalling the toolbar can be completed easily in just a few simple steps:
1. Click Start and in the search box shown above it reading â€œSearch programs and filesâ€ type in â€œuninstall a programâ€.
2. In the search result under the â€œControl Panelâ€ title, choose â€œUninstall a programâ€ by clicking on it.
3. The Uninstall or change a program window will open. Here will be listed all installed applications in your computer as shown in the image below.
4. Find and select from the list the Yahoo! Toolbar, and click on the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to successfully complete the uninstallation.
Note: Uninstalling or removing software means that it will no longer be in your computer - you will no longer be able to use it and it will be deleted from your computer's hard drive.
The software will now be removed from your computer.You can also see a video tutorial on how to uninstall software directly from Microsoft Here.