Tuvaro, Inc. Home Page - http://tuvaro.com
End User License Agreement - http://www.tuvaro.com/about/eula
Contact Tuvaro - [email protected]
Tuvaro Mailing Address: - Tuvaro, Inc. PO Box 7775, San Francisco, CA 94120-7775
What is it?
The Tuvaro Search Bar is a free browser add-on that allows you to search the Web using the Tuvaro.com search engine directly from Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers. Our search bar can be uninstalled at any time.
Tuvaro is a free browser add on that will be added below your address bar (as shown above). Designed to help the user enjoy the best of the Web and use convenient widgets to enhance your browsing experience.
- Search the web using the Tuvaro.com search engine right from the toolbar!
- Go to your favourite sites like Facebook & Twitter in 1 click!
The Tuvaro Toolbar installs on Internet Explorer, Firefox & Chrome Browsers.
Uninstalling the toolbar can be completed easily in just a few simple steps:
1. Click Start and in the search box shown above it reading Search programs and files type in uninstall a program.
2. In the search result under the Control Panel title, choose Uninstall a program by clicking on it.
3. The Uninstall or change a program window will open. Here will be listed all installed applications in your computer as shown in the image below.
4. Find and select from the list the Tuvaro Toolbar, and click on the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to successfully complete the uninstallation.
Note: Uninstalling or removing software means that it will no longer be in your computer - you will no longer be able to use it and it will be deleted from your computer's hard drive.
The software will now be removed from your computer.You can also see a video tutorial on how to uninstall software directly from Microsoft Here.