Xportsoft Technologies - http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com
What is it?
PC Optimizer Pro is a comprehensive software application which, apart from protecting your privacy and managing your system startup, combats a variety of PC-envy factors. PC Optimizer Pro is multilingual, multi-utility software suit having the following basic features:
- Universal Fixer for managing all aspects of your PC’s performance and speed.
- Hybrid optimization technology for advanced registry care and repair.
- Built-in, intelligent Startup Manager to help you jump start your PC.
- File Shredder to delete sensitive files permanently, with no chance of recovery by any existing technology.
- Internet Junk cleaner to optimize and speed up your browser by cleaning junk, cache and cookies.
PC Optimizer Pro installs on Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, 98, NT, 2000.
Uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro can be completed easily in just a few simple steps:
1. Click Start and in the search box shown above it reading “Search programs and files” type in “uninstall a program”.
2. In the search result under the “Control Panel” title, choose “Uninstall a program” by clicking on it.
3. The Uninstall or change a program window will open. Here will be listed all installed applications in your computer as shown in the image below.
4. Find and select from the list PC Optimizer Pro, and click on the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to successfully complete the uninstallation.
Note: Uninstalling or removing software means that it will no longer be in your computer - you will no longer be able to use it and it will be deleted from your computer's hard drive.
The software will now be removed from your computer. You can also see a video tutorial on how to uninstall software directly from Microsoft Here.